Stonini™ is an Australian creation, lovingly hand-crafted and moulded from non-toxic, eco-friendly materials which make it a premium product of exceptional quality and endurance. We know that Stonini™ is one of a kind, providing you with a decorative wall panel that is lightweight, flexible and easy to install.
Available in a wide variety of 3d designs, colours and decorative finishes, Stonini™ can be used for almost any interior or exterior application including residential, hospitality or commercial environments. Stonini™ is suitable for walls and ceilings, columns, bar fronts, port-caches, hotel lobbies and fire-exit doors, in bathrooms, as artworks and bedheads – your imagination is your limit!
Installation has never been so easy. Panels are cut on site and fixed non-mechanically with an industrial strength adhesive.
Standard panel dimensions are 1800mm x 600mm, and approximately 10-12mm thick, with each panel weighing approximately 14kg.
Why Designers Choose Stonini™ Wall Panels?
We live on the edge of design and because we’re so passionate about what we do, we’re inspired to stay ahead of the curve and exceed the standards set by industry demands. Our commitment to ongoing research and development ensures that we are always introducing new designs, incorporating the latest, time- and energy-efficient techniques in our production processes while also using the highest quality environmentally-friendly ingredients.
We understand that you have many choices when choosing surface panels for your project so here are a few advantages offered by Stonini™ Wall Panels:
- Interior and exterior applications: Whether you need wall panels for a hotel lobby or the exterior of your house, Stonini™ is suitable for any indoor or outdoor environment. The possibilities are endless.
- Easy non-mechanical installation: Very user-friendly, can be applied onto any substrate, even studs. Panels are cut onsite with a panel saw to desired size and easily fixed with an industrial adhesive; saving time and labour costs.
- Waterproof and mould-resistant: Popular in bathrooms, kitchen and pool areas. Highly resistant to water and moisture Stonini™ will not expand, warp or bow.
- Eco-friendly: We take our environmental policy very seriously and are constantly trying to minimise our ecological footprint by using all non-toxic, non-gas emitting ingredients. For our environmental statement click here.
- Insect repellent: Resistant to termites, other bugs and bacteria.
- UV resistant: Suitable for all environments, Stonini™ has been tested and proven resistant to the hottest of climates, wet, moist and dry.
- Structural integrity: Stonini™ has an inbuilt structure and therefore will not shatter if broken, compared to other products such as tiles.
- Unlimited colour choices: We have 65 striking colours and offer options for customisation and specialised finishes. The colour is mixed within the ingredients therefore if chipped, damage is less visible making Stonini™ suitable for high traffic areas. You are also able to paint over the product if a change of aesthetic is desired in the future.
- Distributed internationally: We distribute all over Australia and have distributors in Asia, the Middle East and Europe – providing Stonini™ at affordable competitive prices.
- Flexibility: Stonini™ is slightly flexible which makes the installation easier on uneven surfaces and prevents panels from cracking.
- Low maintenance: Stonini™ is easy to clean with soap and water if needed.
- No further finishing or care required after installation: No paint, no varnish, no drying.
- Non-mechanical install: For our wall panels installation guide click here.
Our Service to You
Stonini™ Wall Panels not only provide you with an exceptional product but also a highly experienced team that is passionate about creativity and collaboration, as well as improvement and decorative solutions. Production is fast and reliable, and Stonini™ is competitively priced.